"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wet Wednesday

Foggy, Drizzly and overcast but not cold!  I am still at 43 pounds.  I go to the endocrinologist (diabetes) today and it is a regular follow up appointment.  I am doing very well in that department.  :) 


I have been battling a sinus infection since last week and headaches- :( probably caused by the sinus and my neck is out of whack.  Doing my neck exercises DOES help, but it is a pain (inconvenience and literal!)


Chelsea is in Mexico City with her family and her mom is in severe pain.  They had planned to do the surgery on Monday, but had to postpone it until Friday because of her sore throat.  This family is under tremendous stress please pray for God's will for all concerned. 


Jonathan had the day off yesterday and came to K'ville for some doctor check ups. He brought Ploonky (sugar glider) and visited John's office and my school and Ploonky was a major attraction at both venues.  It was fun to have him here and seemed like old times! :)  Some of the students still remember him from his volunteering in classes during high school.  I love him being so close that we get to see him more often.


My thoughts are with Chelsea's family especially her mom.  Prayers are constant for pain relief and healing.


my favorite verse: 
Ephesians 3:20-21
NIV

20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment