"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2 more pounds!

YAY! The scale is my friend today.  


I worked out twice yesterday.  Once at home on the ROM machine. (http://www.fastexercise.com/ We have had it for 3+ years and John uses it regularly. ) and then at the Kroc Center.  It just about did me in, but I was glad to have done both.   I am focusing on more protein, but it is difficult.  John made some scrambled eggs last night for his supper and I had a spoonful with success for the first time.  Always before they didn't agree with me.  Now maybe I can add them to my repertoire :)


I have several challenges this week.  My grad class is full speed ahead and late last night I got a message from the instructor saying that 3 assignments needed to be posted today.  YIKES.  I have mad good progress on the main one, but I certainly have my work cut out for me.  It is a 4-day week at school which is a challenge by itself, and I am having to concentrate on my food even more-which takes much thinking and planning......


I will just have to "build a bridge- and get over it" (from my niece, Addie) or, as my daughter would say, "Put on my big-girl panties and deal with it."  I think you get the picture!


So I will press on.


Isaiah 40:29


29 He gives strength to the weary 
   and increases the power of the weak. 

3 comments:

  1. I am SO proud of you! Way to work out...twice! Oh, and it's DAD who says, "Put on your big girl panties." Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually it was Jenny who started that....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm impressed with the goals you have set before yourself, and how you are persevering!

    ReplyDelete