"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello there!

Long time no post!  Sorry about that, I am still hovering at 39 lbs lost.  but I have gone to the gym every day for two weeks and it is becoming a welcome time for me to withdraw into my own little world and listen to an audiobook.  I never get to read novels unless I am on vacation and don't have a class online.  So this feels like I am on a mini vacation. 


Today I got sick at school for the first time.  It has been a long time since I got sick from eating anyway.  I ordered chinese with the third grade teachers.  Almond Chicken, steamed rice, etc.  and it did not like me!


It tasted sooo good when I first started eating it, then pow!   I am still trying new things, and I will get there.  meat continues to be a challenge for me. 


I have had some other challenges along my path this week, but I am determined to "choose" a smile!  There is nothing I have any control over, so just leave it with God-He knows best for me! 



29 Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care.

Matthew 10:29 (New International Version, ©2011)

1 comment:

  1. cheryl,
    i meant to ask in your last post about your rom machine...since john has been using it for 3+ years, what improvements has he seen? we have always been curious about that machine. just wondering if it truly lives up to its promises?

    ReplyDelete