"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Friday, December 3, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser

For those who read my blog, I would love to know who you are. Leave a post for me and I won't publish it if you don't want me to. I am so curious when I see visitors from all over the country and I wonder if it is someone I know. Last week when we were in Abilene, one of the waitresses at Cracker Barrel (who knows Jon) came over to our table and introduced herself and said she reads my blog all the time! Also some of her family reads it. I was so touched that she wanted to meet me. I had no clue- there is a visitor from Dahlonega, Georgia that I would love to know who it is.

Anyway, if you feel comfortable just letting me know who you are in a post, I would love to satisfy my curiosity. Again, I won't allow it to be "seen" on my blog if you don't want me to.

Blessings,
Cheryl

2 comments:

  1. I always read your blog, Mom! I love your new background, by the way. I usually read your blog on google reader, so I don't get to see the cute backgrounds. Anyway, I love you, and I'm so super-proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mama Rich! I don't know if you can still see these comments, but I read your blog too! I found it through Laura. Lots of love,
    Jacque (Holton) Morrison

    ReplyDelete