"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Monday, December 6, 2010

news from Chelsea

this is a text from Chelsea late this afternoon.
"News!!! My mom was way too weak to undergo surgery, apparently it was cancelled and they put a catheter into her heart to give her antibiotics. Tomorrow the will take a piece of bone from her spine to check if the infection hasn't gotten to the bone there."
"They have to help her regain strength before they can do anything else."
Please continue to pray for healing and wisdom.

thank you,
Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the update, cheryl. i was just about to write you to ask. you must've read my mind! prayers will continue. love, karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, cheryl, for the update. we will continue to be in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about Jana's struggle. She is such a vibrant and sweet woman, and it is so hard to hear how much she must be suffering. I keep her in my prayers and in my heart during this time... I'm so glad Chelsea has Jonathan to lean on during this time of worry. xo, Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update. We will keep all in our prayers. Ken

    ReplyDelete