"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Plateau! & 8 Weeks

Looks like I am at a plateau this week. I have been here before and I know it is part of the process. Things are still working and I will see results elsewhere than on the scale.

Today I travel with my team (Challenge Lab Teachers) to Ft. Worth for the TAGT conference. It is the best professional development conference I have been to and I have gone for years! It is also the largest conference in the U.S. for gifted education. This year we are speaking again about the Challenge Lab in one of the breakout sessions. This is one of the highlights of my year.

I am taking my protein bars so I can "nibble" and not have any problems. We will see how this kind of traveling works with my new situation.

from Peggy's book:

"Life is what we are alive to.
It is not length but breadth....
Be alive to... goodness, kindness, purity,
love, history, poetry, music, flowers,
stars, God, and eternal hope."
-Maltbie D. Babcock

No comments:

Post a Comment