"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful Wednesday!

Today is my first day of vacation! YAY!

I have today at home and then we go to Abilene for our annual family reunion with the Sheerer clan. It is my children's favorite holiday because they get to see most of their cousins and this family is close and wonderful.

I have soup to take for me, in case I have trouble eating. I also have protein shakes and bars to take. I will try the "nibble" technique first, but then if there are a problems I have my backup food.

I have gone down one more pound, but my body is "shifting" and it is interesting to put on clothes because there are surprises constantly. It is the fun part right now.

I am thankful for my many blessings, and wish everyone a thankful time during this season of gratitude.

from Peggy's book:

"Fill up the crevices of time with the things that matter most."
- Amy Carmichael

No comments:

Post a Comment