"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Surprises are good...

Last night, Jon and Chelsea dropped in unexpectedly- :)

It was great to see them. They brought another load of furniture, etc to the river house for storage until they move the end of Dec. to San Antonio.

They told some hilarious stories of their pets and I enjoyed their visit.

This week has been a challenge on all fronts. I am looking forward to a change of scenery this weekend. We will go to Houston for John's parents' 65 anniversary. I finally get to see the Keker-Rich home and have a visit with family.

I will renew my resolve to push through this barrier. It is a stage of the recovery and readjustment to my new "innards" so I will keep on track as best I can and will be glad on the other side of this process.

Isaiah 40:31 (New International Version)


31 but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment