"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

Ok, so only 1 pound, I will take it! I can tell that my body is changing. I have been lax about exercising and now I have new motivation. The way to get more weight off and change the shape more quickly is exercise. Is this a new revelation? of course not! just a re-newed motivation. When I get tired of the plateau this is the key.

I am still playing "catch-up" from being gone last week for TAGT and then being sick on Monday so school is "I'm dancing as fast as I can!" I barely got my assignments in this past week for grad school so now I feel like I am behind there too. ugh! This too shall pass.

Peggy's book:

"Happiness consists more in small conveniences or pleasures that occur every day, than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom to a man in the course of his life."
-Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment