"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fabulous Friday!

Happy Friday to you-Happy Friday to you- enjoy this wonderful dayyyyy, Happy Friday to you!

Feeling great today. No pain, and a wonderful numbers (blood pressure, blood sugar, down 2 pounds) so I have much to be thankful for.

Yesterday: I was talking to John asking him if I should drive to do an errand and he responded with "Remember last Sunday when you couldn't ride in the car for 3 blocks?" I said "oh." He said, "I think it might be a good idea for you to see if you can RIDE in a car before you decide to drive one." I laughed so hard!

I called my friend Debbie Cummings to take me to get my glasses adjusted. Then we went to the craft store, I needed to look at some supplies for the rehearsal dinner. Then we made one more stop and I told Deb, I am done-I need to go home. She said, " I told you that when we left the craft store." lololol I just didn't want to give it up!

It was me pushing to do more, because I was feeling so good, but she saw me fading before I was ready to give it up. I got to my recliner and curled up there the rest of the day :)

Maybe that is why I am content to be still today. I did my walking and had high hopes of doing some things today, but not yet.

I am blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment