"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Gooooooooood MORNING WORLD!

Yes, I meant to have those in all caps-like Robin Wms. in "Good Morning Vietnam"

I feel good! No pain meds since Sunday- woo-hoo!

I got some "legal" drinks w/o aspartame and that really helps w/ the all liquid choices. Diet V-8 Splash (2 flavors) and Diet Ocean Spray cranberry. Yummy!

Walking is easier every day. Amazing!

I have lost 3 more pounds since.....yesterday???? is that really possible??? Maybe that ski-slope is steeper than I thought.

I must say that I have only taken 1 pill for nausea since surgery. That has been a blessing! No nausea is definitely on the positive side.

Wonder what new developments will be discovered today? Can't wait to find out!



1 comment:

  1. I watched Good Morning Vietnam 2 days ago on VHS!!

    ReplyDelete