"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday is not for Wimps!

I was trying to think of something clever to open with today and I am blank.
This is a bump in the road for me today.
  • I woke up around 3 am w/pain and took some pain meds.
  • Slept until 6 and woke up with a headache.
  • Can only take Tylenol for that and it doesn't begin to soothe my migraines.
  • Cleaning lady showed up around 9-(she hasn't been here for a month-long story) so I went to the other side of the house so she could clean.
  • Missed calls from my mom, and my sister who are now thinking that I am laying in the floor somewhere in the house and can't get to the phone.......... ugh!
  • Cleaning lady left
  • Called mom and sis assured them that I was fine
NOW, for the good news: 3 more pounds since yesterday! That makes 6 pounds in 2 days! Woo-hoo! I made John read the scale to me and I weighed twice to make sure. He looked puzzled and said, "isn't that a good thing?" LOL

Here is my motto for the day:
"I will praise the LORD God with a song and a thankful heart."
Psalm 69:30 (CEV)

No comments:

Post a Comment