"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Monday, September 27, 2010

MONDAY MONDAY la-la-la-la-la-la

What a beautiful morning, cool and clear.

I think I may be moving out of the hibernation phase. I am not a s sleepy, and I am more interested in doing some things. My energy is good, while it lasts, not long yet. I have the luxury of working on something and then resting.

This week ends the all liquid part of my transition. On Wed. or Thurs. I will begin the soft foods stage which will also last 2 weeks. Now this stage is also restricted to low-fat proteins (eggs, cheese, tuna salad, chicken salad, egg salad, cottage cheese, cream cheese and such) I will have to eat slowly and probably a tablespoon will fill me up (?) really??? I guess we shall see. Also, I can't drink anything for 1 hour after eating. I have been preparing for this for a long time so it is exciting to get to the next stage.

One advantage to being home and off work is that I have kept detailed records of everything to take to the doctor on Thursday for my 2-week follow-up. I wonder if he will think I am healing as well as I think I am healing--- I guess we will find out.

My verse today is one of my very favorites: Ephesians 3: 20-21

"20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."

1 comment:

  1. I just realized that I can comment on your posts... so many times I've wanted to but didnt see the link! Your scripture posts are so inspirational, and I know they strengthen you... they also strengthen me. Your positive attitude and willingness to let go and just be in this process where ever it takes you each day is God working through you. You are my hero.

    ReplyDelete