"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Feel Good! na-na-na-na-na-na-na....

What a wonderful morning! Cool temps. I am considering weeding the front beds this a.m. :)

I had a small adventure last night-- I had emailed my doctor about starting the soft foods stage and he replied that it was ok but to take it slow. So of course....... I decided to see what would happen.... I tried some cottage cheese (about 2 tablespoons total) it was great!!!! I ate it almost curd by curd trying to make it last long and making sure I chewed it well, all the things I am supposed to do. Absolutely no ill effects! It was wonderful.

I am surprised that this morning I am happy to continue the liquid. I think this is a good thing, because I am learning to "eat" only when I am hungry. This morning I want something to get me started, but I am not craving the real food. yay! I am counting that as a victory!

I am focused on the flower beds this morning and I am anxious to get them cleaned up- so my thoughts reflect on Matthew 6: 25 - 34 this whole passage speaks to me this morning. Especially verses 25, 31 and 34.

25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?"
31"So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' "
34"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Blessings on us all today!

No comments:

Post a Comment