"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Exciting Day!

I get to see my surgeon today. I have a list of questions to ask. It will be interesting to see how he thinks I am doing. I also see the nutritionist and I have another list of questions for her. I am ready to get to the "next level" as they say.

Yesterday was a quiet day. I worked on my grad class. I am currently juggling 3 assignments, including my final paper. I am hoping to finish all of the assignments before Monday when "Wedding week" begins.

I have also started a Rosetta Stone course to learn Spanish! I am tapping into my many years of class work in 7-12th grades. Hopefully it will all come back to me.

What ever happens today, this I know:

"28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28
I am choosing to have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment