"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another start to another day!!!! Thank you God for blessing us with another day!!!!!

"As my dad says, "each day is a birthday because he has given you the gift of another day!!" from Starla Lane-Garcia (a friend and co-worker)

So I thought I was going back to school today, and then my terrific sub called and said I have one more day. :)

Workers coming today to, hopefully, re-install the hot water heater and the A/C. YAY!

I am still struggling with eating..... Each meal is an experiment in timing, texture, and transition. I am still trying to "get it right" the liquid minimums are challenging as well. I am still on that learning curve and it isn't easy changing 57 years of doing something so automatic to being so aware of every morsel and my body's response to it.

My verse today is:

Psalms 27:14 "Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord."

And here is the thought I found in the little book:

"Life is God's novel. Let Him write it."
-Isaac Singer


No comments:

Post a Comment