"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday??? What happened to Monday????

Whew! It is flying by!

Days are beginning to feel normal again. Eating is still hard especially at school when there is NO time. Even the time that is scheduled, is fleeting. It is better not to eat than to hurry! Believe me!

These beautiful Fall days are so lovely - I decided to do the "Transpiration" experiment out in the courtyard at school with my 2nd grade study group. We are studying water so we put zip-lock bags over some of the different branches of plants and tomorrow we will see how much water collects in the bags. I love this demo, because the kids are amazed at how much water we get.

I have plenty of energy and get exercise walking up and down the ramps. Life is good.

My thought today is from Peggy's book:

"You can trust God right now to supply all your needs for today. And if your needs are more tomorrow, His supply will be greater also."
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment