"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wednesday

Another good Day! woo-hoo!

I have decided that I will take string cheese for lunch for awhile. That way I can nibble on it as I try to slow down my eating, and if I don't have time, then I can put it back in the fridge until I get more time.

Last week I got this interesting card from my hospital - Northeast Baptist Hospital (NBH). On the front of the card it says, "Weigh to go!"

It is an invitation to a fashion show put on by the Bariatric Dept. It is an annual event and it is at Dillard's at La Cantera in San Antonio. I am planning to go. It is on Saturday at 2 pm and I guess the doctors who use NBH submit patients to be the models! I am looking forward to seeing what that is all about! Who knows maybe this time next year I can participate????
What a great idea! It says:
"Join us for this inspirational celebration of transformation- Body & Spirit."
I love it! I will let you know how it goes.....


I am counting my blessings for such a great day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment