"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday - adventure time!

Today we embark on a new hobby (?) John wants to learn about handguns and be licensed. So this morning we will begin our classes. I will let you know how it goes. I am kind of excited- I love to learn new things.

So as I continue on this journey I am getting weary of not eating. When I eat protein bars/shakes I am fine though. I know it is still early on (only 6 weeks isn't very long after surgery) but I am impatient as usual.

So today I am filling the day with back to back scheduling of class, hair appointment, "dinner"with friends and grad work. Maybe that will be enough distraction????

I am choosing to make this a great day. (In spite of myself -lol)

1 Corinthians 4:7-8 (MSG)

"Isn't everything you have and eveything you are sheer gifts from God?"

No comments:

Post a Comment