"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"What happens when we live God's way?

He brings gifts into our lives, much the same was that fruit appears in an orchard." Galatians 5:22 (MSG)

Some of my "quotes" like this one, come from a cheerful little book titled, "Thinking of You" that was a get well gift from my sweet friend Peggy. Every time I open it to find something to reflect upon, I think of her surprise visit the other day. What a blessing she is in my life.

Yesterday, I exercised on both of our workout machines. John acquired the ROM about 3 years ago and it has helped his circulation and the effects of his diabetes. More recently he bought an "Ab Circle Pro" like you see on TV. He really bought it for me to strengthen my abs for recovery after the surgery. I do think it helped to speed up the healing.

I also walked around our circle street in front of our house. Such a beautiful cool clear morning! After 30 minutes of walking, I finished weeding the other front flower bed.

I was tired, but felt good! The afternoon was spent with a surprise visit from my son's future mother-in-law. I really enjoy her company! The wedding is coming up fast! only 3 more days until the festivities begin and the wedding on Sunday.

I haven't weighed this morning and I am trying not to let those numbers on a scale determine what kind of day I will have.............right! It is worth a try anyway.

blessings !

No comments:

Post a Comment