"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Thursday, October 14, 2010

First Day back at Work! WOW!

It was wonderful to go back to my classroom and see all my co-workers. They smiled big smiles and hugged big hugs when they saw me. What a blessing to work with people who care.

My classes and groups went well today and the students seemed happy that I was back. It felt good to be in my dream job and pick up right where I needed to. I am so blessed!

I took sugar free pudding to mix with my protein shake powder for lunch and ate v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y and had no problems at all. I am supposed to take my pills (2 tablets and 2 capsules) at spaced out times, b/c they cause me great pain and distress if I take them at once. I took 1 and was uncomfortable the rest of the afternoon, so now I must devise a "Plan C" for this necessity.

So my verse for today is: Luke 6:38

38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment