"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Monday, October 25, 2010

What a day!

Changes are a-comin'. Jonathan and Chelsea spent the day in San Antonio looking for an apartment and found one! It is pet-friendly (thank goodness!) and Chelsea is excited that she can paint the walls what ever she wants. Signed a lease and can move in on Dec 29. They are sooooooo excited! Jon also met with a manager at the Cracker Barrel that trains managers and had a very encouraging interview. Chelsea picked up several applications for working places close to the apartment.

I had a Monday! But I am still looking for ways to make someone's day! Tomorrow should bring some interesting opportunities.

I am so happy for Jon and Chelz. And they should be in SA for 1 1/2 to 2 years. YAY!

Here is a thought from Peggy's book (I just love this little book!)

"Taste the small blessings God sprinkles through your days."

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo! Always good to have the kids a little closer to home... and a fresh new adventure in their new life together... wonderful! I missed hearing your voice yesterday.... but maybe I will hear it today... :0)

    ReplyDelete