"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday

What a wonderful day!
  • Beautiful fall weather-
  • Drive (to and) from Austin was lovely-
  • Great first time teaching Kinder Bible Class (wonderful group of kiddos)
  • Wonderful lesson at church about people with "cooties"
  • Community Group was fabulous,
  • home for a long nap,
  • Now looking forward to a successful week @ school
When we went to our Community group (a small group ministry from our church) we usually have a lunch-time meeting and wonderful fellowship. Shelley had made a delicious lasagna meal with salad, corn, bread and pineapple-upside-down cupcakes. I took a chance on eating whatever was available and it worked out great! I had some lasagna and ate mostly the filling which is high protein and delicious. I passed on the other offerings, but felt good to participate and be a part of the group. It was all fine. We had a wonderful prayer time and we were all blessed to have been there.

I am so blessed, even when troublesome times appear (as they will) I have God to rely on and to tell my troubles how big He is!

One of my most favorite verses:

Ephesians 6:20
20Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment