"I can do all things through Christ, because He gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some frustrations.......

May I just say that I am frustrated? I don't know how, but for the past week my weight has not changed...... I am not eating that much in calories, all high protein/ low fat/ low carbs. How can this be?

I have been more active in my daily life, and it is a challenge to get all my liquids in, take all my vitamins, etc. Also, it is a challenge to s-l-o-w d-o-w-n my eating and drinking, but the consequences of that are immediate and significant! :)

I did start on the exercise machines we have here at the house, and though difficult, I felt strong when using them. I must get more walking done today. Maybe this is why it takes 4 (to 6) weeks to get everything straightened out.

My focus is not on my body as much as a week ago, so that may be contributing to my "plateau" and so I return to what I know.
  • use the protein shakes to get the most protein in as well as more liquid
  • sip more water through the day
  • set some walking goals
  • record my data
If it is to be it is up to me.

My verse today is:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". ~ Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment